• Karting is the best freakin sport EVER invented. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER IN THIS WORLD, AND IF YOU PROVE ME WRONG I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF BY EATING A REAL LOT OF [ICECREAMS].

Its basically all about placing your fantastic, NOT FAT ass (a driver is a better version of a human BTW) in a funny little thing with the steering wheel, four tires, [chassis] [nad] something that some call an engine.

So called engines are said to be capable of developing 34 HP and going as fast as 200 [km] PER FRIGGIN hour! There are of kozzzz weaker engines too, but no [lames] drive em, cos they still are like the fastest freakin things a human can drive.

So, Karting is a sport for real [TUFF] GUYS, or GREAT, FANTASTIC, TUFF BUT NOT BY AN APPEARANCE, SWEEEEEET, FREKIN KEWL GIRLS LIKE MYSELF, WHO BASICaLLY PWN EVERYBODYS ASSES.

If you ever meet a [kart] [racer], dont evern try talkin to im/er, just bow and kiss their shoes SUCKER.

Karting meaning & definition 1 of Karting.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Karting around the world.