• Being in 1st place on the third lap in Mario kart. And being 10 seconds from the finish line, when you get smacked by a blue shell, then a red shell, then [knocked off] the course, brought back in by [lakitu], hit by a [bullet bill], and a star, causing you to fall off again, and then you finish in 12th place

Mario karted meaning & definition 1 of Mario karted.

• I lost interest interest in mario kart 8 deluxe because of this verb. Every time i almost win in first place online i always get hit with a blue shell. and a red shell and i end up in 8th or 7th place. Thanks to mario kart tour, It is my favorite mario kart game right now. Even though i sometimes get mario karted at some points, There are more than 50 Characters to play as and it is pretty fun to see tracks from the original games.

Mario karted meaning & definition 2 of Mario karted.

• Red shells are stupid in mario kart tour. one i was going for a non stop combo and 7 SECONDS AWAY FROM THE FINISH LINE. I got hit by a red shell and was at a complete loss of words and i GOT 8TH PLACE. I TRIED AGAIN AND I SAME THING HAPPENED> GOING FOR A NON-STOP COMBO AND I GOT HIT BY A RED SHELL AND MY COMBO STOPPED. RED SHELLS ARE THE WORST MARIO KART ITEM AND I AM STILL UPSET!!!!

Mario karted meaning & definition 3 of Mario karted.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mario karted around the world.