• The collective name for the Canadian Provinces of [Prince Edward Island], Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.

2.Where many of the inter-provincial [Canadian immigrants] are from.
    3.A quiet, affordable, reasonably safe and [naturally beautiful] (if not boring) place to have a home and raise a family or take a vacation.

Maritimes meaning & definition 1 of Maritimes.

• Maritimes - to the worthless [deadbeat] Ryan S [McNamara] - the Maritimes happens to be one of the FEW places in Canada where they happen to speak PROPER UK English. He says hick - most of the rest of Canada in comparison speaks the [American English] which as the rest of the world knows is the hick English. .... Maritimes can attribute themselves to the fact that their accent in particular is original

Maritimes meaning & definition 2 of Maritimes.

• I agree with [the other guy], Ryan, who shit all over this region! Because it IS a piece of shit place to live! Friendly people - my ass. I have lived successfully in every major city in Canada. Why the hell did I [feel it] necessary to come out east then? [Fuck knows]! The biggest mistake I ever made.

Maritimes meaning & definition 3 of Maritimes.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Maritimes around the world.