• A state which consists in total suspension of sensibility, ofvoluntary motion, and largely of mental power. The body is erect andinflexible; the pulsation and breathing are not affected. Mayne.

Ecstasy meaning & definition 1 of Ecstasy.

• Methylenedioxy-n-methylamphetamine [MDMA] is a 'psychedelic amphetamine' that has gained popularity over the past 20 years because of its ability to produce strong feelings of comfort, empathy, and connection to others. It most frequently comes in tablet form, although it is occasionally sold in capsules or as powder. It is most frequently used orally and rarely snorted. MDMA use is closely tied to the underground rave (and dance club) scene throughout the world, but has also been widely used by therapists as an adjunct to psychotherapy.

Ecstasy meaning & definition 2 of Ecstasy.

• Ecstasy was supposedly patented in 1913 by some German chemical company to be sold as an appetite suppressant, but they decided against marketing the diet pill and had nothing to do with it. It was banned federally in 1985.

I've tried just about every drug out there and XTC is the only drug I actually enjoyed. it lasts anywhere from 3-6 hours. It gives the most intense feeling that is hard to describe; half hour after you take the pill there's a intense rush-like feeling followed by a sense of pure pleasure/bliss, it produces positive feelings, empathy for others, elimination of anxiety, and extreme relaxation. Of course it does include crappy stuff such as involuntary teeth clenching (which is why most ravers suck on those pacifiers)and give you that bug eyed look.

Becareful though if you can't handle your drugs (like me at times) I do not recommend doing E, it can make you do and say things you will be ashamed of after the high is gone, plus the comedown can be huge a bitch. Not to mention the long-term effects that can leave you at risk of developing permanent brain damage that may manifest itself in depression, anxiety, memory loss, and other neuropsychotic disorders (some of which I may actually have now)

Ecstasy meaning & definition 3 of Ecstasy.

• the drug that gives one of the best damn highs

Ecstasy meaning & definition 4 of Ecstasy.

• Disco Biccies. Pingers. E. X. Rolls. Circles. XTC.
    Methelene.Dioxy.Meth.Amphetamine. M.D.M.A.
    Releases all the happy from your head in one big rush.
    Makes you confused and sad in the morning (Scattered). This sad can be fixed if one takes a [Prozac] around 4 hours after you take your pinger.
    Common at raves. Makes one feel elated, etc.
    Statistics show one in three billion people are alleric to this drug.
    It is [illegal]. It suppresses hunger for a long time.
    Makes you give out hugs and other things, kisses, etc. Makes you very [PLUR]ry.
    Ecstasy use (in the long term) has been related to depression and other such mental disorders.
    If one takes a lot of ecstasy, one will build a tolerance to this drug (taking a lot of vitamins before one goes out will help keep your tolerance low).
    Few people have died from it and you will certainly know if you are allergic.
    One must drink water and keep hydrated if out at a Rave, etc. and have taken ecstasy. One should buy a bottle of water and refill it at intervals, drinking 600ml an hour if dancing vigourously and a bit if not dancing or moving much (smacking out).
    There are a few effects of ecstasy you should look out for. It is not uncommon to feel slightly nauseous within the first hour of dumping (consuming), One may even vomit a once or twice. But only start worrying if you are vomiting consistantly and you feel horrible. This drug should not be doing that to you and you would be best off seeking medical assistance ASAP.
    As in ASAP... Not when your friends tell you it will be okay dont worry.
    Generally ecstasy is a fantastic drug, it produces feelings of extreme euphoria that cannot be found anywhere else.
    Another fantastic drug is [Acid]. Only one person had died from it and that was through injecting the amount of 3000 tabs into himself. Acid is a very safe and very interesting drug. But I suggest you should have a little more experience with other drugs before you try Acid. Do not take Ice (shabs, crystal meth) or Heroin (smack)... These drugs are highly addictive and Ice is actually far more addictive than heroin. Dont even go there.
    Anyway, Try EXTASY.

Ecstasy meaning & definition 5 of Ecstasy.

• a designer drug that alleviates all inhibitions and leaves the person who took it in an extreme state of euphoria, bliss. e (slang for ecstasy) is mind-expanding, and is best accompanied with techno music.

Ecstasy meaning & definition 6 of Ecstasy.

• The popular name for MDMA, which was discovered by US army in the early 20's but no real use for it was found, Andrew Shuglin rediscovered it in the mid 70's and popularized it. a drug which is commonly taken by clubbers/party goers. Typically comes in pill form bearing various designs or emblems to differentiate between the 'types' (though this is primarily a 'marketing' technique to rob the uneducated masses).
    Can be taken orally, insufflated, injected or smoked, (also.. plugged), typically taken orally where effects typically last from 3-5 hours and user is often overwhelmed with a feeling of 'love and unity'. Unexperienced (or truly uninhibited) MDMA users tend to channel this energy into making out with whoever they stumble upon, very unsafe, and stupid.
    Studies suggest ecstasy use causes damage to serotonin axons in the brain, via oxidization. (in the early stages of a comedown a chemical in your brain known as dopamine is broken down in a MAO (mono-amine oxidase) which creates some inert substances and H2o2 or.. hydrogen peroxide, or.. bleach). No hard data one way or the other though. MDMA is also linked to serotonin depletion or chemical depression.
    Despite all these drawbacks.. its fun as hell

Ecstasy meaning & definition 7 of Ecstasy.

• A 5 hour orgasm...

Ecstasy meaning & definition 8 of Ecstasy.

• when you are rollin on ecstasy you are living in paradise. one created by love and sex, techno, raves, touching,laughing, dancing.it is the most amazing feeling in the world, and i wish i could roll constantly.i can't even begin to describe the feeling.you should just try it and see!

Ecstasy meaning & definition 9 of Ecstasy.

• This is Ecstasy:
    This profound love, this sudden mind rush that has you absolutely [floored]. You open your eyes and look around, surrounded by friends you love, who love you back, you feel your heart open to the most infinite, deepest love you could possibly imagine. The kind of love you feel when your mom is sick and you are taking care of her x100. It is so pure and unhindered by your own personal problems. Your barriers [go with it]. You can say things shamelessly that you would have previously [blushed] to even privately think about. And previously what might have been met with [scorn] is met with anothers [infinite love].
    The happiest and most free youve ever felt times 100.
    non-judgmental
    euphoria
    a warm feeling all over. Touch is so innately sensitive that just the smallest touch feels absolutely amazing.
    I tell everyone I love them and I mean it with every fiber of my being at that point in time. E is the human race without the [primal], darwinian, negative emotions that bog us down. E is indescribable,E is to be experienced, E is unreal. The feeling of E is [utopia].
    Ecstasy is currently being tested for use with PTSD and other emotional traumas. Before it was illegal it was used in marriage [counseling]. What makes you feel so loving and comfortable with everyone is the hormone [oxytocin].
    If youre feeling crappy after taking E, its most likely from the immense stress ecstasy puts on your body and adrenals. Its not brain damage, its your body.

Ecstasy meaning & definition 10 of Ecstasy.

• the best fuckin drug ever, the love drug,you feel no emotions besides the emotion of happiness

Ecstasy meaning & definition 11 of Ecstasy.

• Gods way of giving us [heaven on earth], taking [ecstasy] is the best decision you can ever [make in] your life.

Ecstasy meaning & definition 12 of Ecstasy.

• [perhaps] [the most] appropriately-named [drug] EVER.

:

Ecstasy meaning & definition 13 of Ecstasy.

• An overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.

Ecstasy meaning & definition 14 of Ecstasy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Ecstasy around the world.