• Saskatoon is the largest city in Saskatchewan, it is located roughly in the middle of the province. It only has approximately 215,000 people which makes it rather small compared to other Canadian cities. However, it is not the capitol city that goes to Regina which is located 2 hours south. Saskatoon is a city divided between east side(middle class) and west side(ghetto). The city is home to the University of Saskatchewan. It is a relatively good place to live i.e. not too small not too big. Temperatures range from -30c to 30c so the weather can be extreme.

Saskatoon meaning & definition 1 of Saskatoon.

• Unique city in Saskatchewan Canada that is known for being the most dangerous city in Canada as well as 9th most dangerous city in the world.
    The 8am rush hour is at 6:30-9:30 and the 5pm rush hour is 3:30-6:30, but Fridays rush hour ends Thursday Morning. If you want to fit in you should never stop at a yellow light as everyone will just get pissed off.
    Saskatoon has a zoo and a pretty good one! it consists of 300 different kinds of deer and a whole bunch of peacocks. another cool attraction includes Bareass Beach(nude beach). You know you are defineatly in Saskatoon if you see restraunts named after chains(Tony Tomma, Hard Wok cafe.) and you can get where ever you want within 10 minutes.
    Popular celebrities include Sailor Dan, he sells paintings of sail boats around downtown, and dougie, a guy who drinks in Midtown Plaza (mall)
    We Saskatonians take pride in our city but we know where not to be.. which is the west side at night.
    Saskatoons summer starts and ends by not the date but by when DQ on 8th street opens and closes.
    Other facts about Saskatoon:
    *Work on 20th street usually means prostitution
    *Most people have been to Bananza more then 5 times
    *Best ski hill around is Blackstrap a.k.a. the pimple on the praire

zipup sweaters are called bunnyhugs
    chololate milk is called Vico
    *Saskatoon is the chlamydia capital of Canada
    *Drinking slurpies in -40 is a way of life
    *When people say the are going to the U of S they mean the university not America

Saskatoon meaning & definition 2 of Saskatoon.

• The largest city in [saskatchewan] with a population of around 230,000 in the city proper and close to 260,000 in the CMA.Saskatoon however is not the capital.That is [regina] a slightly smaller city 250km south.
    Saskatoon is home to the University of Saskatchewan which is a very fine school.
    There are some negative aspects of living in saskatoon.The biggest of which is the long harsh winter.
    Nightime lows in the -30 and -40 range is not uncommon however it is a dry cold and most days are sunny so it is bearable to a certain extent.
    Thankfully the summer is very pleasent with daytime tempratures in the 20-30 range and nightime lows around 10 degrees celcius.Saskatoon also experiences up to 19 hours of daylight from may-july.
    Another issue in Saskatoon in recent years is the traffic problems.10-15 years ago,roads were virtually empty and one could drive anywhere in under 10 minutes.You could also ride the bus for under .Saskatoons population has boomed since then and rush hour commutes of up to an hour is not uncommon.Less people use public transport due to the poor coverage and insane rates of close to !
    Lastly crime is becoming somewhat of a problem.While most of it is non violent petty crime that stays mostly contained in the downtown and west side,it is there.
    All in all Saskatoon is not a bad place to live if you can handle the cold and dont mind some bigger city problems.

Saskatoon meaning & definition 3 of Saskatoon.

• Located at 52.2°N latitude and 106.7°W latitude, one of the most all-around beautiful cities in [Canada], and the greatest place in [Saskatchewan]. Its easy to find your way around, has a great Thriftlodge motel on 42nd and Idlywyld Dr., which is cheap but still near-magnificient, Radio Cab company which has the nicest drivers of any cab company Ive ever ridden with, a 3-story A

Saskatoon meaning & definition 4 of Saskatoon.

• A great city. Seriously. But not all of Saskatoon is safe, notice why its ranked Canadas 3rd most dangerous city behind ahem REGINA! Which is also in Saskatchewan. Dont walk west Saskatoon alone at night, just a warning. Other than that, this is a nice, moderately sized, clean city. Lots of things to do at night. Weather can be HORRIBLE sometimes but youll get used to it.

Saskatoon meaning & definition 5 of Saskatoon.

• A city situated in central Saskatchewan crawling with loud sloppy drunken Indians, when driving down 22nd street watch out for them, theyll just dart across the road like when you play the game frogger. best word of advice when youre downtown or on the westside carry a gun because those areas are CRAWLING with Indian gangs and shady thugs

Saskatoon meaning & definition 6 of Saskatoon.

• An Awesome place to live in! But it really depends on which area you live in. The downtown is nice. Where people could just walk down and show and sho off their outfits for the whole city to see. I dont live in Saskatoon anymore but I used to. Ive lived there for most of my life already. So I always make an effort to go there whenever I get the chance. Saskatoon is definitely NOT a boring place compare to the town I live in right now.

Tourists should visit Saskatoon to see what a wonderful place it really is! It has a very nice river which is really nice in the summer time!

....There are also some very nice, attractive girls in Saskatoon, guys. About the guys, girls, I dont really know so I cant say. But there would be some attractive guys over there perhaps too.

Saskatoon meaning & definition 7 of Saskatoon.

• there are so many annoying Asians here but other than that, its a pretty lit city. It has many beautiful sights and places. Some of the old stores in Saskatoon are so old it scares me but thats what makes them cool. If youre coming here to visit or smth bring lots of salt because its very icy and some people dont know when to stop being assholes.

Saskatoon meaning & definition 8 of Saskatoon.

• A city in south central Saskatchewan in Canada, located in the Great Plains on the South Saskatchewan River; population 202,340 (2006).

Saskatoon meaning & definition 9 of Saskatoon.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Saskatoon around the world.