- having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
- bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
- given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
- licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
- of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
- a homosexual person, esp. a male.
- in a gay manner.
Posts made by Britney
-- when someone appears to be ethical and upstanding, preaches that we all need to be moral and ethical in our everyday behavior, insists those people around him/her be of the highest character, but in reality that persons own behavior is very guilty of breaking rules/laws and intentionally hiding that guilt from everyone else for his/her own selfish purposes.
A character from the popular anime Fullmetal Alchemist. He has a grudge against state alchemists for the war in his home country Ishbal and is set on killing them. His right arm has strange markings on it, and is able to destroy with an alchemy like power, but its not alchemy.
His countrys religion, or the belief in the god Ishbala, frequently pops up when hes talking.
Gall is used as a nickname for anyone one with the surname Gallagher. People with this nickname are usually [hipsters] and are into [hentai] and [anime]. Altough not sporty they can be seen walking but prefer to spend time playing games in a dark room. They also are know for their bed skills and licking out abilities.
A true Chicagoan : lives in the city, Is not stuck up, and puts mayo and hot sauce on the elotes sold at the street corner.....A suburbanites are clueless as to what the elotes man with the cart is selling. They are always bad mouthing the city but cheer for the Chicago teams and say they are from Chicago when they go to other parts of the country/world.