• [Faithful] to a person or a cause; firmly in [alliance] to somebody or something. Always there for somebody when they need you.

Loyal meaning & definition 1 of Loyal.

• One who doesnt : [cheat], [lie], talk to people there not supposed to,go behind your back or [pick] someone else before you

Loyal meaning & definition 2 of Loyal.

• I cant believe how everything has changed. I did the best I could and in the long run I guess happy is not what I have been. But I keep trying every day but too much [bad karma].But Im old school say [please and thank you], chew with mouth closed, hold open the door, listen, compliment. Make her feel like the most important thing to me. But it needs to go [bolth] ways communication is key.

Loyal meaning & definition 3 of Loyal.

• [Mercy]
    Trustworthy [af]; [good person]

Loyal meaning & definition 4 of Loyal.

• Giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.

Loyal meaning & definition 5 of Loyal.

• [Somethin] [y’all] don’t know how to be [nowadays]

Loyal meaning & definition 6 of Loyal.

• Loyal is when you can trust someone. its when you trust a person that doesnt lie, disrespect, cheat, betray or attack. you do what youre told to do and youre a follower and you trust good people to be your allies and friends. a loyal person would say yes sir and [yes maam] and a loyal person would say respectful things and are very [disciplined] and honest. someone who makes acceptable promises and keeps your promise. a Loyal person shows honesty, care and respect for a person and he wants to stick together and help you. a loyal person is [trustful] and honest always. and a person who really cares.

Loyal meaning & definition 7 of Loyal.

• [Georgia] from [love island]

Loyal meaning & definition 8 of Loyal.

• A name for a very funny and [attractive person]. Can usually dance [very well] and is very social. He is never afraid to go out and try new things. He is also loved by everyone. He is also literally loyal. He will never [lie] to you and will always be by your side.

Loyal meaning & definition 9 of Loyal.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Loyal around the world.