• A mud shark is any white girl who, due to peculiarities in her psyche, dates only black men. There are two distinct types of mud sharks:
    Type I Mud Sharks (the most common) are fat girls with little or no education who, rather than dating a white guy from the bottom of the heap, go for a mid range or low-end black man.
    Type II Mud Sharks (less common) are good-looking girls (usually blonde) who are trying to make a statement by dating a black man. Usually type IIs are trying to make daddy mad.

Mud shark meaning & definition 1 of Mud shark.

• a big fat white chic that goes out lookin for black men to ride.

Mud shark meaning & definition 2 of Mud shark.

• @tanya-shivari awesome in depth coverage of mud sharkvariety as a white male i salute you?!!

Mud shark meaning & definition 3 of Mud shark.

• @tanya-shivari They will be single mothers soon

Mud shark meaning & definition 4 of Mud shark.

• @tanya-shivari
    Wow what a racist. What happens when you meet an nice guy and you just want to hang with a friend. Crap I'm 65 and a mudshark cause I had a black boyfriend. He was a great guy.

Mud shark meaning & definition 5 of Mud shark.

• @tanya-shivari There is significant amounts of money involved, not to the female, but to the male as the female works for a living, to pay for the males failing rap career which he keeps convincing her will soon take off, but never has in the years of the two being together, also she has got in her mind that it is an us against the world situation, brought on by her father disowning her in the past.

Mud shark meaning & definition 6 of Mud shark.

• Y’all sound dumb as hell🤣 folks will label anything. You basically took a actual Shark name and created a racial slur🤣🤣🤤🤤

Mud shark meaning & definition 7 of Mud shark.

• watch a haunting season 7 ep5 to see a mud shark get owned .

Mud shark meaning & definition 8 of Mud shark.

• Right on with that!

Mud shark meaning & definition 9 of Mud shark.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mud shark around the world.