• Sleezy or Sleezie: is what me and my friends define as the dirtiest of dirty sexually. not only is he/she nasty sexually but also a hoe or a slut doing almost anything..

Sleezy meaning & definition 1 of Sleezy.

• low class, [trashy], disgusting, [sleeze bag], [trailer trash]

Sleezy meaning & definition 2 of Sleezy.

• Cheap, half-hearted.
    Can also be applied to people

Sleezy meaning & definition 3 of Sleezy.

• Someone or something that gets around by way of greasy or dirty means.

Sleezy meaning & definition 4 of Sleezy.

• A girl who runs around talking to several guys at the time. Includes sleeping around too.

Sleezy meaning & definition 5 of Sleezy.

• -someone who goes to lag and has a gold chain
    -can heelflip and front 180

Sleezy meaning & definition 6 of Sleezy.

• it is a girl that is a slut. this could also be your girlfriend depending on here faithfullness.

Sleezy meaning & definition 7 of Sleezy.

• A word used in order to refer to a friend who you think is cool.

Sleezy meaning & definition 8 of Sleezy.

• I used to play collage baseball for the real people of the world who knows who I really am . And the announcer would say he sleezing on down the line! And I got the name sleezy T. Fuck every scientist who wore glasses. Bitch you pick the boy stay with him. I was the only one who was not scared of a energy based world project. To the bitch from Princeton I was smarter than you at seven years old more intelligent you at 12 years old and your doctor at Princeton had to use my mind to be a doctor Debbie that’s why you got stuck in that fat sodium body bitch and I will say your real name over here but I don’t wanna piss you off do you are a bitch

Sleezy meaning & definition 9 of Sleezy.

• A person who is aware of all opposites and has good [hustling] skills. Pays [no mind] to [ignorance] all about them dollars.

Sleezy meaning & definition 10 of Sleezy.

• [To do] something and [make it] [look] good

Sleezy meaning & definition 11 of Sleezy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sleezy around the world.