• To make someone mad, or to piss someone off!

Grinds my gears meaning & definition 1 of Grinds my gears.

• To Annoy, Provoke, or Piss someone Off. Most dumbfucks seem to think this originates from a family guy movie, but the TRUTH is that its been used for decades, and in popular media actually orginates from a movie called PLANES, TRAINS, and AUTOMOBILES, a classic comedy. Quote: Del: Dont let me stand in your way, please dont let me stand in your way. The last thing I want to be remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth... You know, nothing grinds my gears worse than some chowderhead that doesnt know when to keep his big trap shut... If you catch me running off with my mouth, just give me a poke on the chubbs...

Grinds my gears meaning & definition 2 of Grinds my gears.

• Something that makes you mad. Or really annoyed. Originated on Family Guy Untold Stories DVD. Peter Griffin gets a job at the News Channel

Grinds my gears meaning & definition 3 of Grinds my gears.

• A blog that is based around user-submitted pet peeves and common annoyances. Based on the parody of What Grinds My Gears as seen on Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.

Grinds my gears meaning & definition 4 of Grinds my gears.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Grinds my gears around the world.