• A clever play on words to use in place of the word [word]cunnilingus[/word]. The first play on words being of the similar sound, one who thinks a bit more about it will realize a cunning linguist would be someone who is skilled at speaking, implying the mouth, thus, someone skilled with their mouth.

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 1 of Cunning linguist.

• The term cunning linguist is a clever play on the word [cunnilingus]. It is clever for 3 reasons:

Cunning linguist simply sounds astonishingly similar to [cunnilingus].

Whoever discovered the phrase cunning linguist certainly was one.

A cunning linguist would have a dexterous mouth, aiding him or her in the act of [cunnilingus].

This word play is a triple whammy!

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 2 of Cunning linguist.

• (1) A person who is a clever speaker and/or writer and/or singer.

(2) Slang for pussy eater as it sounds like cunnilingus.

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 3 of Cunning linguist.

• cunning linguist (n). one whos quick with the tongue.

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 4 of Cunning linguist.

• Juxtaposition of letters creating words indicating either a clever talker or a sexual act that is, perhaps, preceded by that very same clever banter. Most women, I think, probably prefer a cunning linguist in more ways than one.
    BTW, my old softball team, Cypress, California, was named the cunning linguists, and we licked most of our competition.

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 5 of Cunning linguist.

• 1)Somebody who advocates licking the pussy.
    2)A glib talker who gets into womens pants.
    3)Foreplay talk.
    4)My old softball team in Cypress, CA, the Cunning Linguists.

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 6 of Cunning linguist.

• Someone who loves to perform cunnilingus.

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 7 of Cunning linguist.

• "A cunning linguist"..... OR....a "cunnilinguist This originally appeared in "Playboy" magazine long ago. I remember seeing it as a cartoon in Playboy, in maybe 1958/59. I was then 15/16 and was "buying it for the articles to read."
    HAH!

Then & now (I'm 76), I've noticed that whenever I say this bad pun & play-on-words to a new person (man OR woman), each & every person would lick his or her lips. Maybe re-thinking past orgasms....?

Cunning linguist meaning & definition 8 of Cunning linguist.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cunning linguist around the world.