• Someone once told me the words that I now live my life by, Bitches be crazy. It is pretty self explanatory. Every single girl is the spawn of satan and therefore has some sort of screw loose in thier noggins which makes bitches crazy. Thats why you cant understand them as a guy, cause theyre not real people

Bitches be crazy meaning & definition 1 of Bitches be crazy.

• Not so much a blunt statement as it is a motto in life. This simple yet profound observation states what we all think about bitches and their ways and sums up into simple terms the craziness that they be.

Not all women are bitches, and not even all bitches are women, but the bitches that be are, in fact, crazy.

The correct reply upon hearing this is to echo it back in confirmation.

Bitches be crazy meaning & definition 2 of Bitches be crazy.

• One of the only phrases a man can say to comfort himself after a woman does something irrational, ignorant, or insane. It is used to laugh away the confusion a bitch inflicts upon a perfectly sane man.

Bitches be crazy meaning & definition 3 of Bitches be crazy.

• Not a rude utterance, or misogynistic remark, merely a statement of fact, alluding to the widely accepted and scientifically proven postulate that states women are crazy
    Usually muttered in the company of women, which creates a hostile response bordering on insanity, thereby proving the theory

Bitches be crazy meaning & definition 4 of Bitches be crazy.

• The condition which all women suffer from. Which is being crazy because are bitches are crazy.

This is why women are illogical, because they are crazy.

Bitches be crazy meaning & definition 5 of Bitches be crazy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Bitches be crazy around the world.