• your partner through think and thin. someone who will always help you out, no matter the situation.

My nigga meaning & definition 1 of My nigga.

• More than a best-friend. Someone that will do anything, anytime, anywhere for you because its you. Your right hand man.(or women)

My nigga meaning & definition 2 of My nigga.

• A general term of endearment towards your friends and family.
    Used to express happiness, and greet your loved ones.

My nigga meaning & definition 3 of My nigga.

• Typically used with people of color, a friend that you hang out with and trust; The friend that has your back and is looking out for you even when you are wrong; Your [homie]; Your [Bro]; Your Partner in Crime; Your [Dawg]; Ace Duece; Your Boy, Always Down For the Cause; the one you get [loaded] with and chill.

My nigga meaning & definition 4 of My nigga.

• A term of endearment that is used in a congratulatory context. Denzel Washington´s character Det. Alonzo Harris used the phrase several times in the movie, Training Day..The equivalent to ¨Dude, you rock!¨, or ¨Attaboy¨

My nigga meaning & definition 5 of My nigga.

• Barack Obama

My nigga meaning & definition 6 of My nigga.

• If used by a girl, used in place of my boyfriend to avoid shame against other boys.

If used by a boy, simply my brother

My nigga meaning & definition 7 of My nigga.

1. A colleague, friend or associate you commonly affiliate yourself with.

2. A black person you know

My nigga meaning & definition 8 of My nigga.

• [Means] your my [mother fucking] [nigga]

My nigga meaning & definition 9 of My nigga.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of My nigga around the world.