Oh my god

Oh my god

• An exclamation of shock or surprise, often used repeatedly by stupid people who are shocked and surprised by almost everything and insert it into conversations whenever possible

• * These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Oh my god"

Oh my god

• what is said during great sex

• Oh my god

• 2004: verbal fashion accessory used by the mindless. 2005: so over.

• Oh my god

• One of the most empty headed and grossly overused cliche terms in history. Its a phrase used way to much by dull ignoramuses and lunkheaded dummies who have very limited vocabularies and dont know any other terms to express surprise, amusement, wonder, outrage or other emotions. Too much use of this term can make one look like a big time [dumbbutt]. On Internet blogs and in writing its often shortened to the abbreviation [OMG]. OMG is also overused tremendously.

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.
View More

© Define Dictionary Meaning. All rights reserved

Looks like your connection to Define Dictionary Meaning was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.