• v.

1. To perceive and comprehend the nature and significance of; grasp; gather. “Ya dig? Yeah I can dig it”

2. To find attractive, pleasant, to enjoy. “I dig on that [Trim], man; girl is fine!”

Dig meaning & definition 1 of Dig.

• 1.to break up, turn, or loosen (earth) with an implement
    2.to love something

Dig meaning & definition 2 of Dig.

• To like something.

Dig meaning & definition 3 of Dig.

1. To understand something

2. to appriciate or like something.

Dig meaning & definition 4 of Dig.

• A word to use when youre insulting someone. Like a burn or a blast. An [insult]. A dig isnt usually meant seriously. Its normally used in a joking manner with a hint of truth. 🙂

Dig meaning & definition 5 of Dig.

• In street racing; Racing from a complete stop to a set speed, gear or distance.

Dig meaning & definition 6 of Dig.

• To like, appreciate and understand. The phrase dig doesnt only mean I understand, but that Im a very special person that understands in a special sort of way- in other words, youre hip.

Dig meaning & definition 7 of Dig.

• Dig in Volleyball. The term given to the action by a player who first puts the ball over the net unless the player is making a block.

Dig meaning & definition 8 of Dig.

• Dig in Ice Hockey. Describes an attempt to win possession of the puck in the corners of the rink using the stick.

Dig meaning & definition 9 of Dig.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Dig around the world.