• This is the slang term for bro which is slang for brother..a slang inside a slang 😎 THIS ORIGINATED IN THE STATE OF HAWAII! for those who think that it originated in southern california or where ever, your are miss informed. It is the pigeon (english-hawaiian slang) word that is used state wide in Hawaii not only by surfers but by all people born and raised in hawaii of all racial groups. and it pains me when i hear cali haole tourist say it.

Brah meaning & definition 1 of Brah.

• The Hawaiian equivalent of Bro.....much cooler.

Brah meaning & definition 2 of Brah.

• Hawaiian Pidgeon Talk for friend.

Orgin: 60s Hawaii

in kauai my cousin started it! ha!

Brah meaning & definition 3 of Brah.

• Short for braddah. Origin: Hawaiian pigeon english, 1960s and later. Meaning: My brother/ close associate/ cousin/ or Kamaaina (person FROM HAWAII). NOT used with outsiders unless they are close friends or have SOLID knowledge of Hawaii and its culture (except jokingly, offensively). Inappropriate use by outsiders may result in false crack or scorn. Best avoided by mainland haoles during break-in phase (your first 25 yrs in Hawaii).

Brah meaning & definition 4 of Brah.

• noun, pidgeon (hawaiian slang) for friend; short for braddah synonyms; brotha, brother, bro, friend

Brah meaning & definition 5 of Brah.

• Assholes who cant even say bro and make it worse by saying brah, though sometimes they say bro. I am excluding the Hawaiian slang here. Brahs typically play lacrosse (big here in Maryland) and in their spare time play X-Box, get drunk with some sluts, or butt-fuck each other and claim they arent gay, or make fun of gays because they are insecure. Brahs usually travel in groups of 4 or 5 and carry around their lacrosse sticks and make sexist women should stay in the kitchen jokes.
    Brahs also like to wear their shorts or pants below their ass and pull their boxers up to at least mid-back. This solidifies my belief that they enjoy being ass-reamed. These guys like to brag about everything from how much they can bench press to how much pussy they get. In reality they are usually really weak and only sluts hang out with them, but they also never really get any pussy because, like I mentioned before, they are champion fudgepackers.
    If you know a Brah, do him a favor and kick his ass.

Brah meaning & definition 6 of Brah.

• Used by people in Hawaii. It is the shortened form of braddah which is the local slang for brother/bro. Used to address a male, like how some people use Dude.
    The plural of Brah is Braddahs, NOT Brahs, because thats the thing [wahine]s wear.

Brah meaning & definition 7 of Brah.

• Surf brother, associate, peer, colleague, friend in liquid solidarity. In fact; anyone on this planet, including women. Derived from Bruddah, Hawaiian pidgin for brother; term of endearment used between surfing buddies.

Brah meaning & definition 8 of Brah.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Brah around the world.