• its a low budget school in 600 upper [changi] road in singapore. supposed to be an elite school but seriously our overall grades are horrible unless youre a chinese scholar. [kanasai] got [aircon] in hall also dont want use save money my ass. also school wifi blocks everything except google and microsoft stuff . i want to stalk my [xmm] also cannot. most co curricular activities have [zero budget] as all the money goes to basketball CCA. scam. four different coaches , new balls , equipment and others.
    there are good teachers but the bad ones are horrendus if you get them.
    people are nice here but dont expect to find handsome or pretty people. just dont bad idea. canteen has pretty bad food except the yong tao fu store and maybe the chicken rice store. a very old school building also.

Anglican high school meaning & definition 1 of Anglican high school.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Anglican high school around the world.