• A light, fast motorboat designed to skim over the surface of water.

Hydroplane meaning & definition 1 of Hydroplane.

1. The uncontrolled movement of an automobile when the tires loose [traction] with the road and move on a low [friction] surface of water; 2) [A fuck up].

Hydroplane meaning & definition 2 of Hydroplane.

• When a womans vagina is so [lubricated] your penis slips out. This often results in [accidental anal] sex, and then is called a hydroplane into a [dirt road].

Hydroplane meaning & definition 3 of Hydroplane.

• v. to [drive a] car at highspeeds while high on marijuana (see [hydro])originated as a play on the words hydro, or marijuana, and hydroplane
    n. (1) a type of DJ scratch
    (2) a vehicle that can [drive on] land and water. Or something.

Hydroplane meaning & definition 4 of Hydroplane.

• when anything loses [traction] or creates [a wave] of air on which to ride while in motion.

Often uncontrolable unless is [intentional].

Hydroplane meaning & definition 5 of Hydroplane.

• Yall are lost...A [Hydroplane] is [a boat] that you race, I know because my Dad races one, and here soon I will be...stupid [focks]

Hydroplane meaning & definition 6 of Hydroplane.

• A type of DJ [scratch that] uses a hand to [vibrate] the vinyl by creating [fluttering] friction which makes the speed of the record jump slower very quickly.

Hydroplane meaning & definition 7 of Hydroplane.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hydroplane around the world.