• A type of stalker who fixates on someone, envies and sexually desires them, wishes to be them, wants to replace them, thus character assassinates them. [Selects] target randomly. Extremely persuasive, gifted at lying, usually has and spends [prodigious] energy upon target.
    Habits: accuses target of being a fraud and a liar about background, achievements; projects own shortcomings on target (i.e., stalker did not finish college, thus accuses target didnt actually attend X university, they are lying); smear campaigns to discredit target; extreme hate language calling them worthless, unloved, etc., yet watches target as if [number one fan]. Usually from small town. Recruits and commands [flying monkeys] they will send on [seek and destroy] missions to help them against target. If caught, will try to charm and seduce catcher. If this fails they become violent.
    When Accusing Stalker appears you will be called delusional, a liar and a fraud. This is because accusing stalkers suffer from a personality disorder, sometimes paired with schizophrenia, that creates the my target will be me, so I am not me delusion. Accusing stalkers have difficulty believing their target is not them because they wish they were the target and are ashamed of their own failures, which they believe fusion with the target will heal.
    Do not pity the Accusing Stalker. This is an EXTREMELY dangerous personality. Their numbers are also on the rise.

Accusing stalker meaning & definition 1 of Accusing stalker.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Accusing stalker around the world.