• [perfect] way of [killing] a [conversation].

Nm meaning & definition 1 of Nm.

• [Quite Possibly] the most useless internet/chat abbreviation known to man. nm can be short for one of two things, Never mind and Nothing much.
    Commonly misinterpreted by users, the abbreviation can be [harmful], even [fatal].

Nm meaning & definition 2 of Nm.

• an annoying/lazy way of saying Oh, I was just sitting here with my [thumb up] my ass, [waiting for you] to ask me what I was doing. In fact, lets just stand here and [piss away] 3 minutes of our lives talking in unclear ambiguous terms about how our day is, what we did five minutes ago, and what we plan on doing five minutes from now.

Nm meaning & definition 3 of Nm.

• Not Much. Mostly used on im ([instant messaging]) e.g [msn], aim, [skype].

Nm meaning & definition 4 of Nm.

• nm is [a messenger] term that can mean 3 things

1. nothing much
    2. [never mind]
    3. no message (comment)

you must be [careful] that the other person knows what it means.

Nm meaning & definition 5 of Nm.

• An abbreviation of not much or nothing much. It is most commonly used in [instant messaging] conversations as an easy and [thoughtless] answer to the question whats up.
    Some people also use it as an abbreviation for nevermind, but [nvm] is more popular.

Nm meaning & definition 6 of Nm.

• [nigga moment]

Used to describe situations of [cancerous] essence, i.e. AIDS situations

-doesnt necessarily have to be used when one or more African-American individuals are at fault for [the nigga] moment

Nm meaning & definition 7 of Nm.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Nm around the world.