• the best camp ever! where you get to stand on the tables and sing at meals, and instead of hello everyone says [AHOY THERE]! where its still cool to dance all night to beach music [in a thing] called the cage with the hottest boys in the south! ([seagull boys] of course) sailing is a must do and you always smell of the neuse...but its the best place on the crystal coast!

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 1 of Camp seafarer.

• [Camp Seafarer] is the greatest place on the earth. me and my friends refer to it as our second home. Each year we await that amazing day when the gates open and we drive in and are assigned to our home for the next month. after swim testing, the first thing to do is to check out a beautiful scot with your scot skipper friends and sail all afternoon on the neuse. where fridays mean candy night and movie and saturdays of course mean shaving and shagging with the best looking guys who attend [camp seagull] in the cage. i miss [camp seafarer] so much and i love it and every girl there to death!! i love yall!!

[C4T] represent!

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 2 of Camp seafarer.

• A Southern camp in North Carolina where only the coolest girls go.Theyre sweet girls, yet theyre adventurous and crazy- [shaving cream] fights, hardcore sailing,spirit and screaming,and not to mention their boys camp across the Neuse-(See [Camp Sea Gull])where the absolute hottest guys are. THE BEST CAMP OF ALL THATS RIGHT [UH HUH] OH YEAH!!

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 3 of Camp seafarer.

• The greatest camp of all. Its a girls camp who has the prettiest girls ever there. Its a sailing camp located in the best state ever, North Carolina on the Crystal Coast in [Arapahoe]. Its southern and awesome [as mess]!Their brother Camp, [Camp Sea Gull], has the hottest fellas ever

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 4 of Camp seafarer.

• The [hottest] [pretty girls] on the [East Coast]

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 5 of Camp seafarer.

• 1)Where all the girls dream a guy named [johnney].
    2)Where shaving is the LEAST of your [worries].
    3)Where standing on your [benches] at meals singing at the top of your lungs to songs you will never sing anywhere else, is normal.

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 6 of Camp seafarer.

• The home of the hottest girls on the planet! the brother camp, has the hottest boys on the planet. the motoboating and sailing there is intense! this camp is my 2nd home. i love it to death. the best days of all are [the saturdays]. On Saturdays you get to take cruises to the [oppisite] camp and then there are the dances/ [mixers]. its amazing.

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 7 of Camp seafarer.

• Home of the [C4T]!!! (Camp 4 Tribe)-Hottest girls ALIVE. Which is ALSO the home of Cabin 40 TRIBAL CHERRIES [whoot] whoot!
    Yeeeee-es! ([cille] voice)..And as always..Mahalo.

Camp seafarer meaning & definition 8 of Camp seafarer.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Camp seafarer around the world.