• During eternity; always; forever; for an indefinite period; atall times; -- often used substantively with for.Seek the Lord . . . Seek his face evermore. Ps. cv. 4.And, behold, I am alive for evermore. Rev. i. 18.Which flow from the presence of God for evermore. Tillotson.I evermore did love you, Hermia. Shak.

Evermore meaning & definition 1 of Evermore.

• something that last for ages, with no end

Evermore meaning & definition 2 of Evermore.

• Great band from New Zealand consisting of three brothers- Jon Hume,(vocals, guitars) Peter Hume,(keys, bass, vocals) and Dann Hume(drums, vocals). They have a beautiful style with fantastic vocals, interesting themes and god damn excellent music to back it up.
    Unfortunately they've been given alot of publicity lately because of their music being on the O.C, but this shouldn't put you off buying their album Dreams as it's worth it.
    Just one thing I need to point out- Evermore are technically from New Zealand- not Australia. The family was raised in the North Island town of Feilding in N.Z. Although the eldest of the trio- Jon was born in Australia, the family moved back to New Zealand very early in his life, and the other two were born in N.Z. Evermore have been based in Sydney, Australia while getting their music career started- which may also have added to the Australia/New Zealand mix up.

Evermore meaning & definition 3 of Evermore.

• Evermore is the first book to the Immortal

Evermore meaning & definition 4 of Evermore.

• So much cooler than belth (see [belth]).
    Probably the coolest there is..

Evermore meaning & definition 5 of Evermore.

• The name of one of my poems, and also the name of my site.

Evermore meaning & definition 6 of Evermore.

• always in the future:

Evermore meaning & definition 7 of Evermore.

• (chiefly used for rhetorical effect or in ecclesiastical contexts) always.

Evermore meaning & definition 8 of Evermore.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Evermore around the world.