• Pain tolerance levels i.e. Scale from 1-10 used by medical professionals when you enter a hospital. If your talking and you say a 10 your a douche bag!

You stubbed your toe. Its now broken.

You dropped yourself into a vat of luke warm milk at a college frat gig i.e. see [lame]

You tripped up the stairs!

You burnt your wrist pulling pizzas out of a oven.

Your girl/guy punched you for being a complete douche bag, fag hag, bitch that took your thunder/mate. TKO

loosing a loved one, getting sh*t faced and falling in a ditch, waking up with a [broken] foot and leg. or
    Your boy/girlfriend dumped hot wax from a 5hr burning candle on your nipples and went way too far. This causes 2nd to 3rd deg., burns.

Third degree burns/or/Loosing a Loved one (This can manifest into [non~conversion] and numbness to limbs and throbbing head aches/body parts manly to the right side of the human body).

Body parts dis located in an [explosion] of war.

Being involved in a 10 car pile up, restricted by seat belts, driving @ 90 on the interstate, i.e. see douche bag drivers.

Being dropped in a vat of [visceral] material for more than 10 sec.

Ptl's meaning & definition 1 of Ptl's.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Ptl's around the world.