• Shortened version of My word is my bond. Youre saying that what youre saying is true and without reproach.

Word is bond meaning & definition 1 of Word is bond.

• Quite possibly the most popular saying among the members of the Wu-Tang Clan

Word is bond meaning & definition 2 of Word is bond.

• Late 80s early 90s term...in the bible it is said not to swear, let your word be your bond..hence word is bond; this was at first used by
    members of the 5 Percent Nation AkA 5%ers. ( Asbury Park/Long Branch NJ)

Word is bond meaning & definition 3 of Word is bond.

• An old definition of stating that your word is beyond reproach that has been borrowed by the rappers of today.

Word is bond meaning & definition 4 of Word is bond.

• Common term used among gangstas in the rap game. Implies that your word is as good as the truth and shall not be broken unless you want to get smoked.

Word is bond meaning & definition 5 of Word is bond.

• meaning to be real,the truth,to be truthful,no doubt in wahts being said, heard, seen.,its real

Word is bond meaning & definition 6 of Word is bond.

• A phrase used by members of tha 5 Percent Nation that roughly translates to a vow.

Word is bond meaning & definition 7 of Word is bond.

• This is a common street Gangsta term, Meaning that youd stake your life on what you say, and stand behind your word 100%; Your words are bound to your life, for the rest of your life.
    2)A term meaning that you spoke without thinking, or that you have offended someone,and now youve risked your life with those words.
    Sometimes simply stated with [Word]!

Word is bond meaning & definition 8 of Word is bond.

• To Pinky Promise

Word is bond meaning & definition 9 of Word is bond.

• Saying this means that what you are saying is absolutely correct, and you do not have to put up money to prove it, you just say it. The term originates from the financial markets where hirstorically traders woul tell each other my word is bond, i.e. my word is good enough, you dont need it in writing

Word is bond meaning & definition 10 of Word is bond.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Word is bond around the world.