• The only appropriate response for when someone asks you to do something ridiculously cool.

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 1 of Totes mcgoats.

• The cool way of saying totally.

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 2 of Totes mcgoats.

• Totally my goats. Or totally.

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 3 of Totes mcgoats.

• A terrifying beast located near Niagra Falls that scares people into recycling with the demonic powers.

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 4 of Totes mcgoats.

• Used as a synonym for Totally.

Also used to describe something that has the quality of being awesome; totes being one degree of awesome, and the full-on totes mcgoats being used to describe a level of supreme awesomeness.

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 5 of Totes mcgoats.

• A phrase blurted out when one person is in agreement with another person. It is usually replaces I agree or That is a favorable statement that tickles me in a way that I enjoy in a conversation. A user of this phrase is commonly blind drunk and likes everything at the time of the phrase usage, which leads to a overwhelming over use of the phrase in a small span of time. A bout of Totes McGoats usually ends with passing out cold or is impeded by vomit, disallowing the audible usage of the phrase or any other coherent words.

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 6 of Totes mcgoats.

1. a nick name in the movie i love you man... 2) does not mean totally

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 7 of Totes mcgoats.

• Totally.

Totes mcgoats meaning & definition 8 of Totes mcgoats.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Totes mcgoats around the world.