• Also known as the Phamily. Theyre fans of the popular YouTubers AmazingPhil and danisnotonfire and have tenancies to draw cat whiskers on their faces in either sharpie or eyeliner. Dans side of the fandom tends to have more internet drama (Arguments over pointless things and blowing teeny-tiny comments out of proportion) while Phils tends to be more sweet and innocent. Both sides have their own respective animal, Dan liking llamas and Phil liking lions. Dan also likes placentas and Delia Smith (For some reason) and Phils fans draw him naked even though hes the innocent one but it makes sense.

Phandom meaning & definition 1 of Phandom.

• The phandom is a group of fans for two YouTube stars called danisnotonfire and amazingphil.

The phandom have many different platforms to base themselves around. Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Facebook and the most important, YouTube.

No group of fans from any social media platform are better than the other. They all seem to disagree with one another so it causes a shitstorm.

Phandom meaning & definition 2 of Phandom.

• The hell hole known as a fanbase for popular YouTuber dorks Dan Howell and Phil Lester. Many members of the phandom ship [phan]
    The phandom is a crazy community full of over analysists and people from the ages 12-21 who come for the cute boys and English accents and stay for the accidental innuendos and existential crisis.
    And remember, dont cry, craft.

Phandom meaning & definition 3 of Phandom.

• A large group of teens whose lives have been taken over by two British guys (Dan and Phil). Dan is an internet cult leader and Phil is a ray of sunshine who is to innocent for this cruel world.

Phandom meaning & definition 4 of Phandom.

• Human beings and ( anything sentient really )who get a hard on from reading fan fic about two brits who live together and utterly deny the obvious fact that they sleep in the same bed.

Phandom meaning & definition 5 of Phandom.

• A term for the Danny Phantom fandom (which has been around long before Dan and Phil).
    The fandom includes fanficions, edits, animation, fanart, parodies, and much more revolving around the cartoon Danny Phantom by Butch Hartman.
    Fans of all ages are a part of it, not necessarily children, so the content is fairly diverse

Phandom meaning & definition 6 of Phandom.

• The nic name of fans of the TV show danny phantom

Phandom meaning & definition 7 of Phandom.

• I WOULD ASK THAT YOU CONSIDER ALLOWNG THIS TO BE PUBLISHED. I HAVE NO NOTHING AGAINST YOUR GUIDELINES. If I do I would appreciate it if you would at least tell me what I did wrong so I can edit my post.
    I have fixed it to be unbiased and I would like to ask that you do the same, if this is about the definition not being about Dan and Phil. I will not back down until at least one definition I
    Is about Danny Phantom, since its fandom is indeed also an appropriate use of the term.
    A term for the Danny Phantom fandom (which has been around long before Dan and Phil).
    The fandom includes fanficions, edits, animation, fanart, parodies, and much more revolving around the cartoon Danny Phantom by Butch Hartman.
    Fans of all ages are a part of it, not necessarily children, so the content is fairly diverse.
    Example: Have you ever watched Danny Phantom?
    No but Im pretty invested in the Phandom on tumblr!

Phandom meaning & definition 8 of Phandom.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Phandom around the world.