• v. to light a cigarette with one that is already burning. (I take issue with the other definition because it does not use the phrase verbally)

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 1 of Monkey fuck.

• to light a [cigarette] with another [cigarette].

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 2 of Monkey fuck.

• When you light one cigarette off another cigarette.

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 3 of Monkey fuck.

• A person who thinks they can fix something, usually on a car, better or faster than you. The keep running their mouth and getting in your way until you let them try to do the job. When they fuck it up, they get mad and say Well if you dont want my help, you can do it yourself then they leave.

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 4 of Monkey fuck.

• The act by which a man penetrates and trusts into their partner while holding them. The penetrated partner is not in contact with the ground but may be leaned up against a wall

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 5 of Monkey fuck.

• when a [cigarette] [is lit] from another cigarette by putting the lit cigarette to the non-lit one and [inhaling] the non-lit cigarette

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 6 of Monkey fuck.

• A sexual position where the human with the dick([the monkey] fucker) stands on two feet bent over the womans backside, entering her from behind.

WARNING: this position has a tendancy to create a loud clapping sound. [CLAP CLAP] I AM [THE MONKEY] FUCKER

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 7 of Monkey fuck.

• A drink made with [rum], [kahlua], and [banna] liquer

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 8 of Monkey fuck.

• Shortened version of the backstage expression That looked like [a monkey fucking a football] -- i.e. Oh, wow, that was so godawful awkward and stupid that I had to stare at it. Among [stage crew] and [roadies], a monkey fuck is not just any mistake or accident. Its something that you couldnt possibly avoid that forces you to look really stupid in front of a large audience.

Monkey fuck meaning & definition 9 of Monkey fuck.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Monkey fuck around the world.