• You might be metrosexual if:

You just cant walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers dont do highlights.

You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

You cant imagine a day without hair styling products.

Youd rather drink wine than beer... but youll find out what estate and vintage first.

Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 1 of Metrosexual.

• A new name for something quite old. Men with taste

Metrosexual meaning & definition 2 of Metrosexual.

• A straight guy who’s so cool, smart, attractive, stylish, and cultured, that everyone thinks he’s gay. But he’s so secure in his masculinity that he doesn’t care.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 3 of Metrosexual.

• strait guys who are mistaken for being gay because of their fashion sense and hygene habits.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 4 of Metrosexual.

• A normally straight male who possesses qualities of a gay male without being attracted to men. A metro often appreciates the finer things in life and enjoys making himself look good; be it through styling his hair or wearing fashionable clothes.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 5 of Metrosexual.

• heterosexual male who appears slightly gay due to his impeccable sense of style, belief in designer hygiene, and willingness to emote. by definition, a metrosexual must be male due to the sterotype that women are usually conscientious of these things from the beginning.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 6 of Metrosexual.

• When a blind person thinks youre straight, and a deaf person thinks youre gay.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 7 of Metrosexual.

• [attraction] to [trains]

Metrosexual meaning & definition 8 of Metrosexual.

• A person who is [sexually] [attracted] to [public transportation]

Metrosexual meaning & definition 9 of Metrosexual.

• A man that takes care of his body like a woman. For example; laser hair removal treatments, waxings, makeup. Pedicures and manicures. Now not all [metrosexual] men have to do all these things together to be labeled as such. Some may only enjoy body lotions and professional massages. Another only paint his [toenails]. Myself for example; Im metrosexual who [paints] his toenails blue, purple, or any color he wants; he gets brazilian laser treatments, body lotions; also professional massages to relieve body [aches] and stress; he does not wear make-up thats his own personal line he will not cross. I also get leg waxings. Yet another man may only wear make-up yet do none of the other things, I just mentioned. We are all different all have are own unique tastes in how we feel comfortable in our own skin. And really thats all its about being comfortable in your own skin; were all different all unique. But some are attracted 100% to the opposite sex. Some are bi-sexual and some are just 100% gay. But I myself Im only attracted to women only. I like [the muffin] not [the pole] cause Im [Metrosexual] and proud of it. Metrosexual is just a way of explaining that a man takes great care of how the takes care of his body. Its a way of living professional massages pedicures manicures [nice clothes]. Also Metrosexual men have a [high sex] drive. If sex is not available then masturbation takes its place.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 10 of Metrosexual.

• [Gay], with a [hint] of [straight].

Metrosexual meaning & definition 11 of Metrosexual.

• A young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste.

Metrosexual meaning & definition 12 of Metrosexual.

• a man who is attracted to women sexually but who is also interested in fashion and his appearance

Metrosexual meaning & definition 13 of Metrosexual.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Metrosexual around the world.