• A young boy who presents extensive feminine mannerisms and actions often blurring the line between a boy and a girl.

Can be confused with a cross dresser, but it usually refers to boys at very young age or in their teens.

Commonly used to define gay boys who dress like girls, but some can be straight too.

Femboy meaning & definition 1 of Femboy.

• A femboy is a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically male. However, this person will often present himself in a very feminine manner. This behavior may be exhibited part of the time, or all of the time.

Femboys are not to be confused with ladyboys, who are a type of Asian male to female transsexual.

Femboys are also different from cross-dressers. Despite being feminine, femboys do not necessarily wear clothing designed for females, but this is very common.

The fact that one is a femboy says nothing about ones sexuality. Femboys may be straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, or of any other sexuality.

It is also not necessarily indicative of ones gender identity. A femboy may still identify as male, or he may wish to be identified as female. However, it is common for femboys to be bigender.

Femboy meaning & definition 2 of Femboy.

• A male, typically under the age of 30, who presents feminine mannerism and often dresses in clothing that is designated for females. This is not to be confused with a sissy, nor a cross dresser. Most femboys are androgynous, and can easily pass for male or female. Femboys are most often found on the Internet, as this form of cross dressing is found as a taboo by society. The term femboy can be used to describe young gay men or weak boys, often as a derogatory term. Femboys can be of any sexuality, gender identity, or background.
    Most femboys have naturally smaller, curvy bodes, others have a muscular tone, giving them a more androgynous look. Often times, femboys can be found within furry art, or in furry communities, and even anime and manga.
    The difference between cross dressers and femboys is, a femboy is often younger, and more flamboyant, where as a crossdresser is 18-30 and usually more experienced and passable.

Femboy meaning & definition 3 of Femboy.

• femboy is a kind of ladyboy, but have no feminine breasts and havent taken enough hormones to give them some of the softer curves that you see in many natural women.

Femboy meaning & definition 4 of Femboy.

• One who blurs the line between boy and girl ; John

Femboy meaning & definition 5 of Femboy.

• The male counterpart of a [tomboy]. A femboy is NOT a [sissy]! Femboys like to pick out their own clothes, sculpt their eyebrows and occasionally wear makeup or crossdress on halloween (they always have a million ideas for costumes). Femboys are NOT that asshole poser you know who straightens his hair everyday. They have an androgynous appearance but they are not that girly. They DONT have a gay lisp, and they NEVER bitch or moan. Theyre bisexual but know better than anyone else how 2 make u blush. A femboy will take u on a date someplace u actually wanna be at. Their close friends are mostly dudes, femboys are NOT womanizers they are sensitive and romantic, probably lonely. Sometimes they have long-hair or wear tight pants but a femboy knows that the color pink is gay and that studded belts and wristbands are 4 lame faggots. Sometimes listen to 1999 emo music (no poser shit). They like to dance but they dont know how to, theyre shy sometimes. Femboys hate insects and team sports. Femboys arent muscular IRL but they are tough cuz, they beat the entire dungeon in a tube top and sheer miniskirt. Twink-homos are jealous bullies of femboys. A femboy will fight you if you call them gay or metrosexual.

Femboy meaning & definition 6 of Femboy.

• I'm a femboy. Like totally guys just cause we like sparkles and girls clothes doesn't mean we ever say it. In fact a good deal of us look like totally masculine! Not that the definitions aren't true though

Femboy meaning & definition 7 of Femboy.

• The middle ground between being a [cisgender] man and being a [transgender woman]. A femboy identifies as a man yet expresses [femininity].

Femboy meaning & definition 8 of Femboy.

• Stereotypically, a [femboy] is a genetic male with a naturally androgynous appearance and feminine mannerisms. Femboys may identify as male or female, tend to self-identify as bisexual (in my experience), and may even undergo female hormone treatment to further [feminize]. I am a 25-year-old femboy, and Ive had multiple feminizing surgeries and 5 years of hormone treatment. While many think I am a trans female, because of how feminine I look/sound, I just see myself as a [continuation] of the submissive boy I was in my teen years.

Femboy meaning & definition 9 of Femboy.

• i am gay

Femboy meaning & definition 10 of Femboy.

• @kit I can relate to that
    What are your pronouns?

Femboy meaning & definition 11 of Femboy.

• A person who identifies as a boy ([cis] or not.) That wears [feminine] clothing and often acts feminine to [fit] the style.

Femboy meaning & definition 12 of Femboy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Femboy around the world.