• A slang word used by hippies, tree-huggers, and a select few unnaturally awesome human beings, to describe an event (usually an outdoor adventure) in the most preposterous, beastly, epic way.

CARDIGAN can also be broken down to describe 73.9% of the average hippie's vocabulary:

C-ool

A-wesome

R-adical

D-ope

I-cey

G-narly

A-ce

N-autical

Cardigan meaning & definition 1 of Cardigan.

• a piece of clothing, usually made from wool, that covers the upper part of the body and the arms, fastening at the front with buttons, and usually worn over other clothes

Cardigan meaning & definition 2 of Cardigan.

• A knitted sweater fastening down the front, typically with long sleeves.

Cardigan meaning & definition 3 of Cardigan.

• A fancy looking sweater that opens in the front like a jacket and [buttons] like a coat. It is typically [warn] by men who are either gay or they are [totally straight] but they want to appear gay so they can make friends with super hot chicks that are out of their league.

Cardigan meaning & definition 4 of Cardigan.

• And when i felt like i was [an old] cardigan, you [put me on] and said i was your [favorite]

Cardigan meaning & definition 5 of Cardigan.

• [The bush] style a woman sports when she leaves the pubes alongside her labia in their natural state, which gives her [vulva] the appearance of a open [cardigan sweater].

Cardigan meaning & definition 6 of Cardigan.

• a [younger] women who [hangs] around [older men]

Cardigan meaning & definition 7 of Cardigan.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cardigan around the world.