• A group of people that:

a) Enter computer systems by means of [hacking]
    b) Chop wood

Hackers meaning & definition 1 of Hackers.

1. (Traditional [Defination]) A hacker is one who is able to aptly code, or wire hardware without the need for a manual, instruction book or other documentation.

2. (Modern Defination) A hacker is also one who is skilled in the art of obtaining access to a computer to which is defened by a security program.

3. (Modern Defination) A hacker can also be considered someone who uses of an assistive device in some online games. See: wall hacks [aimbot] [myg0t] cheaters

Hackers meaning & definition 2 of Hackers.

• They see what a normal user cannot see,
    They can do what a normal user cannot,
    they have no leaders, no [real friends],
    they are...
    [gods] of [the interwebs]!

Hackers meaning & definition 3 of Hackers.

• Humans, who usually have alot of [acne] and glasses, who are [shunned] by society and want to get back at them by [wreaking] peoples computers.

Hackers meaning & definition 4 of Hackers.

• 1)[Magic people], [voodoo people]!
    2)[The voodoo], who do, what you dont dare do people.

Hackers meaning & definition 5 of Hackers.

• A really crappy movie with Angelina Jolie where a bunch of wannabe hackers go around on [rollerblades] and connect their laptops to phoneboxes.
    Probably the worst movie ever along with [tomb raider].
    [WarGames] is a really good computer based movie!

Hackers meaning & definition 6 of Hackers.

• An [MIT] [word that] describes pranksters.
    In MIT talk, hackers are really known as [crackers]

Hackers meaning & definition 7 of Hackers.

• [Prolly] one of the best computer [based] movies i have ever seen...[Angelina Jolie] is the best !!!

Hackers meaning & definition 8 of Hackers.

• People who have no concideration for other peoples lives. Usually is an ex, A cop, Gov., employee, hard core games that dont know the idea of [fair play] because they couldnt win a real match if thier life depended on it. i.e. Lack of skills that count. Loosers that steal money they didn;t [ern]. Some one you told several times you dont want to date, current partner with no respect for your life or privacy. A girl who wants your man and hes told her on numerous occations that hes not interested and [getting a job] right at the next building wasnt enough for the.... In other words a Stalker!!! Also, most hackers have a large system PC in thier places with a [box that] is attached to it. They usually boast and brag that they can get any ones info about thier entire lives from just a simple name and #. Its true, but thier problems are very [deap] and refusal to see it is the problem in the world. ITs none of thier buisness!
    [KG]: Well you got what you deserved. What you gave. NOTHING! Stay out of our [computers] files, my e-mails and our life. Did you ever here the phrase, Trust is Faith in Love?
    Hacker [Tabs]: I was dating this guy up north via internet and he was msgin this other girl and I hacked his e-mails to check up on him.
    KG: Oh thats right, hes the problem! Does he still live w/ his momma? You know # 1 [thats just wrong] of you. #2 If hes talking with another girl hes just not into you.

Hackers meaning & definition 9 of Hackers.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hackers around the world.