• A large North American herb of the genus Phytolacca (P.decandra), bearing dark purple juicy berries; -- called also garget,pigeon berry, pocan, and pokeweed. The root and berries have emeticand purgative properties, and are used in medicine. The young shootsare sometimes eaten as a substitute for asparagus, and the berriesare said to be used in Europe to color wine.

Poke meaning & definition 1 of Poke.

• What my mom tells me not to be doing to any girls at the age of 15.

Poke meaning & definition 2 of Poke.

• To have sex with. To make love to. To bang bang.

Poke meaning & definition 3 of Poke.

1. n. [The Facebook]'s outreach to passively-aggressive [suitor]s, [stalker]s, and [lush]es. comes in the form of an announcement of itself on your Home page. See [poke back] and [hide poke].

2 v. to perform the process of sending a [poke].

Poke meaning & definition 4 of Poke.

• a gesture on the online community of Facebook that is sure to leave the recipient utterly baffled.

Poke meaning & definition 5 of Poke.

1. cigarette
    2. to have sex
    3. to finger a girl( both vaginal and anal)
    4. a small baggy (more likely than not containing weed)
    5. to stab

Poke meaning & definition 6 of Poke.

• Internet slang usually seen in message boards and chat rooms. It is often found at the end of a question and used to find out if anyone is there and reading what you write. The word comes from the method of poking something with a stick to see if it is still alive.

Poke meaning & definition 7 of Poke.

• To touch something but without much force, often with a small impliment.

Poke meaning & definition 8 of Poke.

• Nah nah people, you've got it all wrong(or maybe I have, but last time I heard this is what 'poke' or 'poking' is known as in Oceania). Poking is not having sex. It's when someone inserts their finger into a girl's pussy with a repeated thrusting motion. The girl's version of third base.

Poke meaning & definition 9 of Poke.

• The facebook version of a ginger stepchild. They just sit there and you have no idea what to do with them so you give your Pokes dirty looks and spit on them every once in a while.

Poke meaning & definition 10 of Poke.

• in northern ireland poke is another word for ice cream on a cone. so if offered a poke u are not being offered sex!
    if you hear the term pokie this refers to the seller of the ice cream. usually in a van or other mobile stall.

Poke meaning & definition 11 of Poke.

• a slang term in [reference] to [sexual intercourse]; see also: [bone]

Poke meaning & definition 12 of Poke.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Poke around the world.