• Any slender, more or less rigid, bristlelike organ or part; asthe hairs of a caterpillar, the slender spines of a crustacean, thehairlike processes of a protozoan, the bristles or stiff hairs on theleaves of some plants, or the pedicel of the capsule of a moss.

Seta meaning & definition 1 of Seta.

• Usually the name of a cute, smart, overly-talkative girl. Setas are annoying at times but are there when their friends/family need them. Setas can be the biggest complainers but have a big heart. They are bubbly and beautiful.

Seta meaning & definition 2 of Seta.

• the name of an armenian girl. The name translated in armenian means forest

Seta meaning & definition 3 of Seta.

• Seta usually refers to gamiseta. It can be used as a question, an exclamation, and many other uses.
    It is commonly used in internet chatrooms where swearing is censored.
    It can be used to described other words also..

Seta meaning & definition 4 of Seta.

• An amazing and insanely hot girl. A unique armenian name also spelled as seda.

Seta meaning & definition 5 of Seta.

• A person, usually a guy that prefers to orally stimulate Shaki (Latin for Queen

Seta meaning & definition 6 of Seta.

• A man who touches [Messiah]'s genitals. He is a total and utter homosexual who is sometimes humorous, but mostly just gay.

Also, he loves Kari because she is Lisa's best friend and he wishes he could be with my bitch. This is as close as he'll get!

Seta meaning & definition 7 of Seta.

• yo, [seta] is a person on irc who is like i am the l33tz. my boyfriends name is colipso and uh....turtle [powa]! okay so anyway when u call someone a seta, you are calling them the [crusty semen] you have on the dick of ur head when u beat off

Seta meaning & definition 8 of Seta.

• A stiff structure resembling a hair or a bristle, especially in an invertebrate.

Seta meaning & definition 9 of Seta.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Seta around the world.