• Pasta in the form of short hollow fluted tubes.

Rigatoni meaning & definition 1 of Rigatoni.

• An [Italian guy] named [Anthony] that can [rig] the shit out of anything he touches.

Rigatoni meaning & definition 2 of Rigatoni.

• If you don’t like [rigatoni] Tony will come after you and kill you rigatoni is the best noodle you’ll ever ever eat you will never taste [the noodle] like rigatoni I’ll tell you what [Mario and Luigi] are like Gordon Ramsay but Italian they love my rigatoni you come to my house you get rigatoni oh my God I make the best rigatoni in the world you don’t like rigatoni you’re disgrace to earth

Rigatoni meaning & definition 3 of Rigatoni.

• [Rigatoni] is the best [noodle] you will ever have in your life you will always love [rigatoni] and fall in love with it if you don’t like rigatoni I will shoot you in the head and you are a [disgrace] to the earth and a disgrace to the Italian culture

Rigatoni meaning & definition 4 of Rigatoni.

• [literally] [meaning], [right on]

Rigatoni meaning & definition 5 of Rigatoni.

• A large, grooved pasta. Rigatonis ridges and holes are perfect with any sauce, from cream or cheese to the chunkiest meat sauces.

Rigatoni meaning & definition 6 of Rigatoni.

• a type of pasta in the shape of tubes with lines on the outside

Rigatoni meaning & definition 7 of Rigatoni.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Rigatoni around the world.