• Ok. This is my reply to quiwtps post for Filipinos. Too clarify, seriously Filipinos are NOTHING like that one kids definition.
    Living with a house full of them, heres my opinion.
    1.)Filipinos are NOT lazy. They work harder being in a 3 world country, than any of us fat ass Americans. : And they only reason that kid thinks it takes too long to get anything done is simply they probably just dont want to work with them.
    2.)Filipinos dont think ALL foreigners are rich, just Americans. But then again in a [3rd world country], who doesnt think that?!
    3.)Their language isnt annoying. English is annoying. Come on people its everywhere! Tagalog is just a harsher language but hey, theres nothing like it.
    4.)Filipino women are not desperate to marry foreigners. Those my friends are [a little something] we call gold diggers. Every country has em.
    5.)Okay, I have to admit, theyre pretty prideful. They kind of do think theyre better than a lot of other countries.
    6.)Theyre not kids. They just want to have fun. Here in America we work till we die, there motto is somewhat like the [Live free] [die young] saying. Sorry he has to be too stuck-up to appreciate some real fun.
    7.)Their UP is just one if the things they seem to show off more, its not a big deal, get that stick out of your ass.
    8.)[How are you going] to put THEY ARE SHORT.
    Of course they are, theyre Asian you [ignorant pig].
    9.)They are noisy? No. Like I said earlier, their language is just harsher.
    10.)Filipinos, like you just put a few points ago, are too proud. So how can you put that theyre wanna-be Americans? Theyre too proud. And the only reason they want their kids in the States, is because America is a land of opportunity,
    11.)Once again, you ignorant pig, English is widely spoken and has been for awhile. If you took your head out of your ass you would know that almost every language uses a few English words now and then.
    12.)I dont really care what you say about their diet.
    13.)The rest is basically gibberish. You are a [racist bastard] whose words only mean as much on the internet.

Filipinos meaning & definition 1 of Filipinos.

• a person from the Philippines

Filipinos meaning & definition 2 of Filipinos.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Filipinos around the world.