• One who attains self [serving] ends through (highly)[passive aggressive] means. Also applies to phsyical acts; i.e. line [cutting].

Sniveler meaning & definition 1 of Sniveler.

• (noun) pronounced with a hard i sound

A person who is conniving, and manipulates situations or people for their own benefit. Selfish. (insult)

Friendly jab at mutilative, often crafty behavior which is self serving, selfish.

Someone who pleads, whines, begs for something, which they dont deserve.

Originated in [Pueblo], CO skateboard culture in the late 80s when an overeducated [medical student] attempted to insult a young skateboarder by calling him a [sniveler] (soft i sound), a college dictionary word meaning a whiner, complainer, i.e. the [Zorlac] skateboard motto of the time Shut up and Skate. Instead, a new word was born out of the manipulative behavior that was going on at the same time, likely borrowing money in a whining voice, maybe related to the use here of [sniveller]. [Sniveler] expanded in meaning to include behavior such as people stealing tips off tables to pay for their coffee, and any behavior that was self serving, or selfish. While an inside joke, term with skateboarders, it has since expanded coast to coast.

Sniveler meaning & definition 2 of Sniveler.

• While two men are engaged in [docking], they hold hands and rub their [noses] together, then [lock] eyes and come at the same time.

Sniveler meaning & definition 3 of Sniveler.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sniveler around the world.