• What [Urban Dictionary] doesnt have.

Maturity meaning & definition 1 of Maturity.

• The state, fact, or period of being mature.

Maturity meaning & definition 2 of Maturity.

• [Knowing] when to be [immature].

Maturity meaning & definition 3 of Maturity.

• [The thing] that people who [argue] [about it] DONT have.

Maturity meaning & definition 4 of Maturity.

• The level at which one understands societys, and [opposite sexs] appeal to oneself. Is able to recognize appropriate times to act immature and can confidently carry themselves through times of despair, relationship issues, job interviews, exams, family problems, etc.
    A mature person is mentally free of all immature excuses such as, egocentric blameworthiness, too tired, I forgot, or [lying for] cover. Instead, a mature person will respond to issues with [admittance] and apologize.

Maturity meaning & definition 5 of Maturity.

• Maturity - The [knowingness] that you are old and [near death], so that whenever you experience happiness, you realize your time is short and [urgency] brings you back into seriousness.

Maturity meaning & definition 6 of Maturity.

• The ability to [recognize] when it is [acceptable] to act in an [immature] manner

Maturity meaning & definition 7 of Maturity.

• Normal work day, on a conference call, about to squeeze out a nice silent fart through an [Aeron] chair and surround myself with deadly aroma. At the last second, I noticed a slightly [off center] feeling in the sphincter, and induced a underwear-saving clench when I sharted a moment later. The experience really highlights how this is really a game of inches. Sure I coated the cheeks with some viscous mud, but that quick reaction saved me from [free balling] for the day. As a younger man, I doubt I would have possessed the intimate connection to and understanding I have for my body that prompted that clench. But today, following years of beers, beans, farts and conference calls, Im really [tuned in] and avoided a perilous situation.

Maturity meaning & definition 8 of Maturity.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Maturity around the world.