• Also known as Diet Onision, Social Repose is a [vlogger], musician, and scumbag who has taken up the past time of making music videos that appeal to his core audience of 12 year old [scene girls]. His hobbies include dressing up like a bird, not brushing his teeth, and fucking everyone in sight in a desperate attempt to prove that he isnt gay.

He is most well known for cheating on youtuber [JaclynGlenn], something that would eventually lead to his downfall and cause him to post vague suicide threats on twitter.

Social repose meaning & definition 1 of Social repose.

• Social Repose is a piece of [fucking shit] that cheated on his girlfriend, [Jaclyn] [Glenn]. Most people refer to him as trash.

Social repose meaning & definition 2 of Social repose.

• Richie [Giese], Social Repose, is a Youtuber well known for his covers and original songs.
    He dresses in very obnoxious attire, including a [headdress], large [black wings], white face paint and black contacts. He is also well known for his cheating and manipulative behavior, as well as being extremely problematic (Some may consider him racist).

Social repose meaning & definition 3 of Social repose.

• often called a [goth moth] or mother [moth] because of his unique [headdress] and wings that he wears on many videos on his youtube channel

Social repose meaning & definition 4 of Social repose.

• @Ernesto have you ever cheated on anyone? Before you answer think carefully about your answer. I really don't care about social repose I care about his music his voice now that is beautiful to me.

Social repose meaning & definition 5 of Social repose.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Social repose around the world.