• The dismissing or refusing of a proposal, idea, etc.

Rejection meaning & definition 1 of Rejection.

• Something I’ve experienced my entire life and continue to experience into my late [20s] today by women I’ve loved who want nothing to do with me for some reason. Those who have never experienced it cannot know [the pain] and emotional damage it causes. It makes you feel depressed, lonely and like a worthless reject who will never amount to anything or find someone worthy to love or love you in return for who you are because you are [not good enough]. Its the worst and lonliest feeling a person could ever experience.

Rejection meaning & definition 2 of Rejection.

• What [my love life] [currently] consists of

Rejection meaning & definition 3 of Rejection.

• [Rejection] is an [avoidable] part of life. Nevertheless, [rejection] is a very painful experience. But life would be very boring without it. A person that has never experienced rejection is a sheltered little fuck with a perfect life; someone who has never had to work hard for anything. A person that is a stranger to struggle, pain and rejection is not worthy of respect. Even those people with perfect lives that never experience rejection are miserable. Look at any [young rich] celebrity; theyre all strung out on all types of substances. Rejection is an experience that makes us all stronger. The world is a hard and cold place. Not getting the girl or guy of your desires or not getting to live the life you want will only give you the inspiration to [try harder] and improve yourself as a person.

Rejection meaning & definition 4 of Rejection.

• Is [trying hard] to be accepted by people who think they are better than you. They string you along because they enjoy your attention. They want to be noticed just for their looks and they think everyone wants to be with them. You exhaust yourself trying to impress them. You take small rejections from them for awhile because you still want to dream about them. But eventually you will [learn you] are a worthless piece of shit around them and they are fake anyway. Finally after rejection hits you square in the face finally you want to avoid this person at all costs. You go through crying spells and depression. Then you start to accept how beautiful you are and go back to [living your life] in a way that only makes you happy.

Rejection meaning & definition 5 of Rejection.

• <verb>

1. When someone wants something from someone but gets turned away.
    2. One of the worst feelings in the world.
    3. The [subject] of [nearly] every [emo song] ever written.

Rejection meaning & definition 6 of Rejection.

• the act of refusing to accept, use, or believe someone or something:

Rejection meaning & definition 7 of Rejection.

• <verb>

Rejection meaning & definition 8 of Rejection.

• less thanverbgreater than

Rejection meaning & definition 9 of Rejection.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Rejection around the world.