• A circular hole formed in the rocky beds of rivers by thegrinding action of stones or gravel whirled round by the water inwhat was at first a natural depression of the rock.

Pothole meaning & definition 1 of Pothole.

• Any female who exchanges sexual favors for marijuana

Pothole meaning & definition 2 of Pothole.

• forgetting what you're doing while you're doing it, or losing one's train of thought mid-sentence due to excessive marijuana consumption.

Pothole meaning & definition 3 of Pothole.

• a hole in the road

Where one would hide his or her [marijuana}

Pothole meaning & definition 4 of Pothole.

• Someone who when [under the influence] of [marijuana] becomes a complete and [utter] asshole.

Pothole meaning & definition 5 of Pothole.

• [what do] you do when you are driving along and see a pothole? you try to avoid it. [Same thing] happens when you see a pothole person!

Also see [speedhump]

Pothole meaning & definition 6 of Pothole.

• I have always thought that if you have a memory - you should also have a forgetery. Maybe thats what the pothole is - the forgetery.
    As I get older, I keep losing words. Its like my internal dictionary is broken. Mid-sentence I will stumble and stutter and hope someone can fill in my [blanks]. For three full years I lost the word for potholes. Even when people told me I quickly forgot. Id say, You know those [dents] in the concrete, where the street sags.
    When I told a friend about what happened, he started using the word pothole to explain whenever someone is [at a loss for words]. He says, Musta dropped it in the pothole.

Pothole meaning & definition 7 of Pothole.

• A deep natural underground cave formed by the erosion of rock, especially by the action of water.

Pothole meaning & definition 8 of Pothole.

• A huge [crater] in [the road], many found on [Staten Island].

Pothole meaning & definition 9 of Pothole.

• [pothead] [asshole] = pothole

Pothole meaning & definition 10 of Pothole.

• a hole in a road surface that results from gradual damage caused by traffic and/or weather:

Pothole meaning & definition 11 of Pothole.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Pothole around the world.