• That which is lugged; anything cumbrous and heavy to becarried; especially, a traveler's trunks, baggage, etc., or theircontents.I am gathering up my luggage, and preparing for my journey. Swift.What do you mean, To dote thus on such luggage! Shak.

Luggage meaning & definition 1 of Luggage.

• Male Sexual Organ

Luggage meaning & definition 2 of Luggage.

• Any venereal disease carried by a person. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Luggage meaning & definition 3 of Luggage.

• when you are hungover and have to rely on others to get things done, carry

Luggage meaning & definition 4 of Luggage.

• A codeword for pads/ tampons. Girls use it in an emergency situation; extremely useful especially if there are guys around.

Luggage meaning & definition 5 of Luggage.

• An extremely clingy/irritating person, usually used as a name for the person rather than insult.

Luggage meaning & definition 6 of Luggage.

• Term used in the hotel industrie to make colleagues aware of a hot girl/guy on the other side of the desk, without them knowing.

Luggage meaning & definition 7 of Luggage.

• man-boobs; not to be confused with [baggage]

Luggage meaning & definition 8 of Luggage.

• A [village] that has been [taken] over by harvestmans [lugs]

Luggage meaning & definition 9 of Luggage.

• Gaming term for a player who cant [contribute] to the team Someone who other players [carry] to [victory].

Luggage meaning & definition 10 of Luggage.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Luggage around the world.