• The act of graduating, or the state of being graduated;
    as, graduation of a scale; graduation at a college; graduation in
    color; graduation by evaporation; the graduation of a birds tail, etc.

Graduation meaning & definition 1 of Graduation.

• The best known cure to [senioritis] and similar diseases. [Side effects] include long [gowns], flat square-shaped hats, diplomas, responsibility, college, and/or career.

Graduation meaning & definition 2 of Graduation.

• Can be either the greatest moment or the saddest. I thought it would be the greatest but looking back I would give up everything just for one day back in school. [Crushes], unfairness, homework, love, friends, idiot teachers, [recess], lunch, all that stuff. I miss it all. I find it strange to be looking [back right] now on this. But I guess the saying they say is true. You never knew how much fun being a kid really was until your older.

Graduation meaning & definition 3 of Graduation.

• The day you realize you just spent [13] years of your life to walk across a stage wearing a funny looking hat to [get a piece] of [paper].

Graduation meaning & definition 4 of Graduation.

• The supreme ability to [tolerate] 12 years of school with out putting a gun [in your mouth], to enter [the real world] and have someone else put a gun in your mouth for you.

Graduation meaning & definition 5 of Graduation.

• a ceremony in which all participants are wearing [identical] caps and identical [gowns]. The class speaker will usually state that [the key to success] is individuality.

Graduation meaning & definition 6 of Graduation.

• This is the day you leave high school with a [diploma], and many gaping [wounds] and/or emotional pain/[catharsis].

Graduation meaning & definition 7 of Graduation.

• when [all you] have to do to make your family [cry] is sit, [stand], and walk

Graduation meaning & definition 8 of Graduation.

• The receiving or conferring of an academic degree or diploma.

Graduation meaning & definition 9 of Graduation.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Graduation around the world.