• The act of exorcising; the driving out of evil spirits
    from persons or places by conjuration; also, the form of conjuration
    used.

Exorcism meaning & definition 1 of Exorcism.

• [Exorcism] is the act of casting out demons... not only by Catholics but born-again Christians as well.
    I can see how people would [doubt it] and call it a myth or what not, because its just one of those things you have to see for yourself...
    I was the same way until I saw it happen in real life, [mind you] I am not religious at all. Infact Im sure if I wouldnt have seen it happen I wouldnt believe it either.

Exorcism meaning & definition 2 of Exorcism.

• To [hit] someone [so hard] you [release the demons] inside them.

Exorcism meaning & definition 3 of Exorcism.

• The expulsion or attempted expulsion of a supposed evil spirit from a person or place.

Exorcism meaning & definition 4 of Exorcism.

• When a girl is vomitting in [the toilet] and you are [fucking her] [from behind].

Exorcism meaning & definition 5 of Exorcism.

• shitting, excreting ([turkish]).
    in turkish excorcism is translated as bringing out the devil/foul [spirits] from someone/something. so figure out resemblance with shitting/excreting :).
    [evocation] may be used for similar purpose

Exorcism meaning & definition 6 of Exorcism.

• When a Male ejaculates into his own hand, and begins the motion of frantically [flicking] his own semen into his sexual partners face, screaming [The power of christ] compels you! or, [The Devil] is a liar!.

Exorcism meaning & definition 7 of Exorcism.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Exorcism around the world.