• Of or pertaining to a dove; dovelike; dove-colored.

Columbine meaning & definition 1 of Columbine.

• [Something] [Marilyn Manson] shouldnt be blamed for.

Columbine meaning & definition 2 of Columbine.

• The high school in Denver, Colorado, where two social outcasts, who were utterly and wholesomely sick of their bullying by the Cool Jocks and similar, went on a murderous rampage. Not that this was justified, but one can see why they did it - it wasnt Marilyn Manson, it wasnt The Matrix, it wasnt [Neo-Nazism], and it wasnt Quake. IT WAS SOCIAL [CONDITIONING]. They had been led to believe by those at the school that their lives were worthless, so they thought, [Mise well] take a few down on our way out!.
    Of course, these two individuals are dead now, so we cant question them as to their real motives.

Columbine meaning & definition 3 of Columbine.

• what happens when [assholes] treat people [like shit]. sadly enough the world hasnt [learned] a damn thing from this and most likely never will.

Columbine meaning & definition 4 of Columbine.

• A scapegoat for people to blame metal bands like Marilyn Manson and Rammstein for our problems with violence. It also blamed [neo-nazism], action movies like the Matrix, great TV shows like South Park , and those very fun violent video games. I mean it is a [sad story] that there were all of those casualties, but it doesnt hide the fact that [preps and jocks] are the ones who just pick on the ones who are different from them, and in time it shows that mean people are the true reason. I listen to sick music all the time, I watch South Park every night, Ive seen some real bloody action movies in my time, and played Grand Theft Auto and [Max Payne] and its never promoted me to kill. The only thing that sets students off are greedy principles that try to control your every movement, students that make everyone feel bad, and WAL-MART. (damn walmart and all of their secret ploys to take over your mind.)

Columbine meaning & definition 5 of Columbine.

• The [topic] of [school shootings], named for [the famous] high school in which one took place in.

Columbine meaning & definition 6 of Columbine.

• a plant that has brightly coloured flowers with five pointed petals that hang down

Columbine meaning & definition 7 of Columbine.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Columbine around the world.