• the nice lady that takes me to school everyday and kisses me on the cheek because she loves me and doesnt want me to get hurt on the playground

Mommy meaning & definition 1 of Mommy.

• Someone who is always forgiving. Someone in which whom you know that you can always rely on. Mommy will always come back, and Mommy will never leave for long. A mommy always wants the best for their child, and will always put a child first in any circumstance. A mommy is a childs best friend. A mommy is an extraordinary person. It is a tough job to be a mommy, a job that only a mommy could ever handle. You can never break the bond between a child and a mommy, and a mommy can never be replaced. Mommy is another word for [love]. God couldnt be everywhere, so he created Mommies.

Mommy meaning & definition 2 of Mommy.

• The bestest person ever. She is great. 🙂

Mommy meaning & definition 3 of Mommy.

1. Female parent
    2. Used as a adjective for a female who is superior to someone; used by females to infer superior status over another, particularly a male.

Mommy meaning & definition 4 of Mommy.

• mommy may I

Mommy meaning & definition 5 of Mommy.

• The woman who worked gave birth to you and so on, she gives you candy and love, and candy and gifts and candy and she is awesome!

Mommy meaning & definition 6 of Mommy.

• a mommy is a women who dose all she can to make sure her kids grow up to be loving caring people who are smart enought and who respect them selfs enought to live happy lifes. a mommys job is verry hard, and kids may not always understand there reasons for things mommys do all they can for there kids.

Mommy meaning & definition 7 of Mommy.

• That nice lady in the kitchen who makes a sandwich for you, right now.

Mommy meaning & definition 8 of Mommy.

• A term you use, when you in deep shit that scares you to your diaper years and the only mambo jumbo you can say to the big bad scary thing in front of you that all lives in one sentence is Mommy thats the equivalent meaning of oh shit, well fuck, im screwed and etc.
    It may as well be in a funny situation, to make a serious scary moment a bit comical with a weird facial expression.

Mommy meaning & definition 9 of Mommy.

• A girl with the hottest tits, tightest ass, and sexiest legs ever that makes your jaw hit the floor.

Mommy meaning & definition 10 of Mommy.

• A sweet name given to a woman who suffered through a lot to [give you life] and spent her entire life afterwards making sure that you [grow] and have everything you need to live happily and [gracefully].

Mommy meaning & definition 11 of Mommy.

• a [hot] female [version] of [a daddy]

Mommy meaning & definition 12 of Mommy.

• Ones mother (chiefly as a childs term).

Mommy meaning & definition 13 of Mommy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mommy around the world.