• code for a hot guy. cannot be used in the case of females.

Ian meaning & definition 1 of Ian.

• The kind of guy that will set your entire house on fire if he gets bored.

Ian meaning & definition 2 of Ian.

• Ians are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. Ians are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesnt take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. Ians try to become friends with everybody, he doesnt like having enemies. He doesnt like picking sides among peer disputes. Ians dont mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you arent talking with him and it is quiet, dont take it uncomfortably. Dick size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 inches.

Ian meaning & definition 3 of Ian.

• Derived from Scotland. Ian is the scottish form of John.
    Ian is usually a cool character, loveable, a great friend and amazing lover; according to scottish history Ians are usually well endowed and enjoy banter.

Ian is simply perfect, goodlooking and funny.
    He is a rare breed.

Ian meaning & definition 4 of Ian.

• A person with an abnormally large cock. Scientist have confirmed most people with the name ian have an above average cock.

Ian meaning & definition 5 of Ian.

• conversational climax; a mind orgasm

Ian meaning & definition 6 of Ian.

• a charismatic, if slightly nutty, male. has little regard for the opinions of others. can see through the walls that people build.

Ian meaning & definition 7 of Ian.

• Ian: the guy who makes your heart stop. Who takes your breath away with everything he says. The guy who gives you butterflies that you cant stop even if you try your hardest. The best guy on the face of the earth. I love you Ian(:

Ian meaning & definition 8 of Ian.

• Simply the most amazing, perfect, breathtaking, heart stopping individual to ever grace the earth with his presence. You know the Dark Ages? That happened because he wasnt here.

Astoundingly intelligent, hilariously witty, amazingly beautiful, and simply the epitomé of sheer awesomeness. Any words that you can think of that is any way complementary embodies everything that Ian is. Every time someone says the word Ian Chuck Norris hearts stops. The only reason he isnt dead yet is because hes immortal. Like Ian.

Ian selects his friends carefully, as only people who -in some way- reflect his awesome ideals are given the absolute honour and privilege of being called a friend of Ian. Many have died due to sheer ecstasy simply thinking of being named a friend of Ian. The highest honour possibly given to a human being on this planet is being named Ians Best Friend, but the position is currently vacant due to the last candidates head exploding trying to wrap their head around the concept.

Ian meaning & definition 9 of Ian.

• Scottish version of the English name John. The corruption stems from as late as 1989 from the Indiana Jones film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. In this film, Harrison Ford plays Indiana (Dr) Jones, who nearly plunges to his death when he steps on the letter J as the first letter of the word Jehovah, when every good classical scholar knows that this word actually begines with an I. Therefore, seeing as though I was actually born in 1979, for the first 10 years of my life I was known as Jan, and it was only with the release of this film that my true name of Ian was made known to me through the self eveident truths of Holywood.

Ian meaning & definition 10 of Ian.

• Automotive integration in the cloud A software product by S FLEET

Ian meaning & definition 11 of Ian.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Ian around the world.