• When teenagers, for any number of reasons combined with their hormones and stress from school, get depressed. Contrary to popular beleif, some teenagers actually do have it rough and have to deal with shit most adults dont have to. Other teens dont and just like to pretend they do. Either way, everyone has a right to be pissed off

Teen angst meaning & definition 1 of Teen angst.

• You can be angsty at any age. Middle age angst, teen angst, what ever you want.

Teen angst meaning & definition 2 of Teen angst.

• Teen Angst is when a kid thinks they have depression but is just hormones.

Teen angst meaning & definition 3 of Teen angst.

• Bullshit term coined by those who dont know the effects and feelings brought on by depression. While there ARE those who dont know the full effects and are, in fact, just whiny, the term teen angst is highly offensive to those who are in fact depressed, clinically or not, and the dumbasses who apply the term to general teen culture ought to spend one week in the shoes of those who they criticize.

Teen angst meaning & definition 4 of Teen angst.

• Yes it exists, get over it
    Yes it sells records, books, movies.
    Its why Simple Plan skyrocketed to the level theyre at.
    You can listen and find comfort in the lyrics
    Or complain and listen to a local band with the same basic message. Just as long as you understand it all has the same basis: angst
    Get over it

Teen angst meaning & definition 5 of Teen angst.

• A very serious Non-existent mental condition that medical doctors tend to confuse for Bi-polar disorder. Solely giving teens a reason to bitch and moan about nothing important.

Teen angst meaning & definition 6 of Teen angst.

• what they said..but i beg to differ in that how am i stupid in wanting my independence and freedom? i am a person ya know!

Teen angst meaning & definition 7 of Teen angst.

• A term used to describe idiot teens going through puberty who think theyre depressed when its actually just their hormones taking control of their brains. Eventually they either get over it, dwell on it the rest of their life, commit suicide, or a combination of those three.

Teen angst meaning & definition 8 of Teen angst.

• Recent cultural phenomenon where young people (typically ages 13-18) think that they have it tough, that they have rights, and that their opinion actually means something, and that they can do whatever the hell they want.

Such uncouth behavior undoubtedly arises from lack of parental guidance. Or because the kid in question is just plain stupid. Normal kids from good families dont have a rebellious, angsty stage.

Teen angst meaning & definition 9 of Teen angst.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Teen angst around the world.