• An adjective used to describe a person or trait which adheres to a [stereotype].
    A stereotypical person is one who is the image of a stereotype. It is NOT (I repeat, NOT!!!!) a person who believes that stereotypes are true. Only a stereotypical foreigner would think this, because the stereotype of foreigners is that they are bad at English. The fact that I feel this way does not make me stereotypical, because there is no stereotype that urban dictionary users are [xenophobic].
    The word stereotypical should be used in a sentence the same way you would use the word [typical].

Stereotypical meaning & definition 1 of Stereotypical.

• At this point in time, everything can be claimed as stereotypical.
    Such As :
    -Blonds are idiots
    -People with glasses are smart
    -Overweight people are slow
    -Asians are smart
    -African Americans are stupid
    -Whites are racist
    -Elderly cant use Electronis
    And the list goes on and on!

Seriously stereotypes are basically everywhere, a part of us. They are what we first think about people and how most people view others.

Stereotypical meaning & definition 2 of Stereotypical.

• Applies stereotypes.

Stereotypical meaning & definition 3 of Stereotypical.

• Relating to a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

Stereotypical meaning & definition 4 of Stereotypical.

• with the qualities that people usually expect of a particular type of person or thing, although this idea may be wrong:

Stereotypical meaning & definition 5 of Stereotypical.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Stereotypical around the world.