• A small party, not quite full scale. Generally a shindig consists of 5-20 people hanging out at the hosts house, but they may be held at other locations such as a beach. Shindigs almost always involve alcoholic beverages, usually beer. Often, marijuana is smoked as well.
    A shindig usually does not escalate into a large full scale party because it is meant to be a low key night, avoiding any complications such as cleaning up vomit, unwanted guests, picking up trash the rude guests leave lying wherever they drop it, putting everything back in its proper place, eliciting attention fom neighbors and local law enforcement, etc.

Shindig meaning & definition 1 of Shindig.

• A party of get- together of some sort.
    OR, can also be spazmatronic dance

Shindig meaning & definition 2 of Shindig.

• A lively party, particularly one celebrating an event. Often includes dances.

Shindig meaning & definition 3 of Shindig.

• a type of party usally including rednecks or poser rednecks. Also can be used as an adjective or verb.

Shindig meaning & definition 4 of Shindig.

• A word commonly used by British skaters and BMX riders, pertaining to the many scars/scabs/fresh wounds on their shins, skaters due to missing tricks and hitting their board / concrete pole they were failing to grind, and BMXers due to either the above, or having the foot slip off the pedal (usually metal studded) and long scrapes taken out of the shin.

Shindig meaning & definition 5 of Shindig.

• A skater slang...
    I my self came across the word after watching RHCP and took it on as a way to describe the pain i got from taking a painful hit into the shin during skateboarding.
    Soon after it got bigger, but i aint saying that i came up withit seaming i started saying it back when that video came out...
    Shin dig - A loudly shouted word when in pain while out skateboarding/BMXn

Shindig meaning & definition 6 of Shindig.

• [Female masturbation].

Shindig meaning & definition 7 of Shindig.

• [to party] on down

Shindig meaning & definition 8 of Shindig.

• A large, lively party, especially one celebrating something.

Shindig meaning & definition 9 of Shindig.

• a noisy event or situation, especially a large, energetic party, celebration, etc.:

Shindig meaning & definition 10 of Shindig.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Shindig around the world.