• Spanish for the word cheese.

Queso meaning & definition 1 of Queso.

• A Mexican-Spanish slang term used mostly in the Yucatan Peninsula that references a womans vagina, but also used around the U.S. and any other place in the world where Mexicans from the Yucatan reside. Term often found in states of Merida, Quintana Roo, Yucatan, Campeche, and sometimes, Chiapas or even Oaxaca.

In that part of Mexico, a long cylindrical cheese thats folded over itself resembles a womans vagina in some respects, hence the usage of the word [queso] in reference to a womans [pussy], so to speak.

Queso meaning & definition 2 of Queso.

• Gringo word for melted cheese.

Queso meaning & definition 3 of Queso.

• Cheese.
    Relating to I AM The Cheese.
    In Relation to the Highschool Library.
    In other words.. [Chinan]s.
    In Relation to Robert Cormier.
    Also in relation to El Guerra De Chocolate.
    Which directly relates to you.
    And ones state of mind.
    So all in all, Tu Estas homosexual.
    Yippee.
    Hay Una Fiesta En Mis Pantalones.
    ....PICK ME UP!

Queso meaning & definition 4 of Queso.

• Noun lit.-Spanish for cheese, but more recently used, predominantly by chicanos, (americans of mexican decent), as slang for semen or ejaculate.
    See also: queso run

Queso meaning & definition 5 of Queso.

• Cuban slang for repressed sperm due to celibacy.

Queso meaning & definition 6 of Queso.

• A cheese sauce that contains extreme amounts of spice. This [delicacy] is generally served with Mexican [styled] foods and also chips. It is ESPECIALLY SPICY when [dished] at high school cafeterias.

Queso meaning & definition 7 of Queso.

• @rihanna so what does it mean when someone says tengo queso in my pocket ? Money, Cocaine,marijuana? Can someone who's knows Spanish slang answer that ?

Queso meaning & definition 8 of Queso.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Queso around the world.